Mental Health Nurse
Registered Mental Health Nurse
Service Care Solutions are looking for a temporary RMN to work at a Category C Young Offenders Institute in the West Midlands.
The role is expected to go on for 3 months with view to extend.
You will be covering shifts Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
Prison clearance is needed for this role and will not accept anyone who does not have this.
Experience for the role:
* NMC Registration.
* Experience dealing with a variety of mental health needs.
* Experience working as an individual and as a team.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £250 training allowance.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
For more details and a full Job Description please respond to the advert or contact Sean: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet the criteria.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Non-Medical Prescriber
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Senior Infrastructure Planner
- Adults Social Worker, Modern Slavery and Forced Marriage
- Adults Social Worker, Safeguarding, Tower Hamlets
- Estates Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Social Worker, Discharge to Assess, Lewisham
- Building Surveyor
- Social Worker, SGO and Connected Carers, Southwark
- Gas Engineer Domestic
- Social Worker, Safeguarding and Family Support, Southwark
- Adults Social Worker, Physical Disabilities, Ealing
- Senior Social Worker, Court Team, Home working
- Qualified Visual Impairment Officer, Kensington and Chelsea
- Senior CP / CIN Social Worker, Lewisham
- Team Manager, Early Help, Working from home
- Child Protection Advisor