Data Quality Lead
Data Quality Lead role - consultancy work, likely to be 2-4 days work depending
Poole, Dorset - given current Covid situation working from home
3-5 months contract - a strong chance of an extension
Our client is a charity who are now looking for a Data Quality Lead to join their team.
Data is at the heart of what they want to achieve at the business, driven by their commitment to be evidence-led in our decision-making.
A part of that journey is undertaking a large programme of work to improve the way it manages and utilises its Income Data.
The organisation is looking to ensure that its policies, processes, technology and people are in place so that we can better manage Data Quality across the institute, starting with their core marketing data.
They are seeking an experienced and deeply enthusiastic Data Quality professional who can help us establish and embed the right ways of working and take our stakeholders on the journey with us so that data quality management is understood and prioritised every day.
Key responsibilities will include driving a culture that cares about Data Quality within the key data stakeholder group, including up to Executive Team level where appropriate.
Ownership of data quality assurance process for data through establishment of effective internal systems and processes to influence, measure and control the quality of data, as well as establishing reporting on quality and performance to senior stakeholders.
Skills required include:
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills whilst being comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders
- Expert proficiency with data quality assurance, procedure and policy definitions (including implementation and embedding)
- Experience in the design and implementation of business processes
- Strong experience in Data Quality in an Enterprise Environment
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- Test Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Non-Executive Director
- CRM Analyst (SalesForce)
- Salesforce Marketing Coordinator
- Client Solution Delivery Manager
- Salesforce Analyst
- Trust Lead Named Nurse Safeguarding Children
- Data Engagement Specialist
- Data Governance Analyst
- Head of Site and Patient Flow
- Service Manager - ITU, Pre-OP Assessment & Anaesthetics
- Interim General Manager Flow & Capacity
- NHS Point of Care Testing Manager
- Operations/Project Management – Covid-19 Vaccine Programme
- Programme Manager/Project Manager - Public sector or NHS
- B2B Marketing Manager
- Data Quality Lead/ Consultant
- NHS Service Manager - Oncology, 4 days P/W
- Interim Digital Learning IT Project Manager