Social Worker - Child Protection / Frontline Team
Swindon Council are looking for Locum Social Workers / Senior Social Workers for their service.
Playing a vital role in the safeguarding and protection of children, as a Social Worker within the team you would be working with children proceedings and PLO's.
What is on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent rate of pay £30.00 - 35.00 negotiable.
- A stable and well supported working environment.
- Contract stability due to demand for the service.
Responsibilities of the Social Worker:
- Managing Child Protection and Child in Need cases, undertaking court work, writing statements, completing assessments, ensuring CP plans are running correctly.
- You should be able to demonstrate a professional, competence in social work practice, supported by your sound knowledge of legislation and policies relating to children and young people.
You must have:
- Social Work England registration.
- A clear enhanced DBS on the update service.
- At least 2-year post qualifying experience.
If you would like to request further information and/or register your interest in this role, email me your CV to: email@example.com or call 07384 466 395
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Youth Worker - 9-5
- Adoption Panel Adviser – Local Authority
- Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding Reviews (Home Working)
- Practice Educator - Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Strategic Safeguarding Lead - Adult Services
- Social Worker - Frontline
- Social Worker - Project Reviews
- Assistant Team Manager - Looked After Children
- Senior Social Worker - Frontline
- Adoption Panel Advisor
- Supervising Social Worker Swanwick
- Supervising Social Worker Ringwood
- Supervising Social Worker Devon
- Compliance Administrator
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work
- Registered Estate Manager - Retirement Village
- Deputy Manager - Learning Disabilities