Join a local organisation in supporting the Flying Start Team as a Childcare Partnership Support Officer from the comfort of your own home!
In the Support Officer job, you will be:
- Support quality childcare provision delivered by the Independent, and Voluntary Sectors, working closely with the Family Centres
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to meet the needs of all children attending childcare settings, as well as those with identified and emerging needs
- Monitor the admission, access, inclusion and transition of children in and out of childcare
- Work in partnership with parents and carers actively encouraging them to participate ensuring the quality of the service provision
- Assist the Childcare Partnership Support Manager in developing quality standards, support providers to meet required standards and delivering training
To be considered for the Support Officer job you must have:
- Relevant professional qualification, at least a minimum of QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Children’s Care, Learning and Development or equivalent
- Excellent I.T.
skills with an understanding of confidentiality and Information Sharing protocols
- Understanding of legislation and research relevant to early years’ childcare and education
- Ability to communicate in Welsh is essential
- Experience of safeguarding vulnerable individuals and assessing / supporting children with additional learning needs
- Knowledge of child development, the role of the adult in child development and the importance of the environment to encourage learning
- Ability to support families with their child’s development and choosing childcare places
- A full driving license and car available for work use due to travelling within the role
This is a temporary full time (37 hours per week Monday to Friday) position for a period of 12 weeks initially however may be extended dependent on funding.
This is a Welsh essential post and the candidate will mostly be working from home due to current COVID restrictions.
The hourly rate is £11.50 per hour plus any accrued holiday time whilst on the assignment.
If you have a passion for people and thrive in a customer focused role, then we would love to speak to you today!
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment business.
- Start: 14 December 2020
- Rate: Â£11.50 - 11.50 per hour + holidays
- Location: LL28 5LB, Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Wales
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Supertemps Limited
- Contact: Jodie Vaughan
- Tel: 01492 517602
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 7167
- Posted: 2020-12-14 16:17:17 -
- View all Jobs from Supertemps Limited
More Jobs from Supertemps Limited
- Purchase Ledger/Bookkeeper
- HR Administrator
- Payroll Officer
- Child Care Support Officer
- Refuse & Recycling loaders
- Production Operative
- Social Worker
- Food Production Operative
- Communications and Marketing Officer
- Training Coordinator
- Assistant HR Officer
- Finance Administrator
- Payroll Officer
- Staffing Administrator
- Commercial Electrician
- Support Officer
- Lettings / Housing Officer