Social Worker - Private Mental Health Hospital (Outside IR35)
My client in the South-East are currently looking for a social worker specialising in inpatient forensic mental health.
Service users live on-site and will be receiving Social Work support and care for various cognitive impairments.
Upon my receipt of a CV, I will disclose further details about the client.
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- To complete ongoing social care assessments and reports as required from pre-admission to discharge stage.
- Risk assessments and risk management.
- Tribunals and Social Circumstance Reports.
- Managing a Social Work caseload of service users.
- To work within a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Attend MDT meetings and CPA reviews.
- Working with families of service users.
- Participate in the development of the social care team through staff meetings, supervisory meetings, training events etc.
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW).
- Two years of experience within Adults Social Work.
- You must be able to start work within 2 weeks.
Location: South-East UK
Rate: £30 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Marcus Burns on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Youth Worker - 9-5
- Adoption Panel Adviser – Local Authority
- Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding Reviews (Home Working)
- Practice Educator - Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Strategic Safeguarding Lead - Adult Services
- Social Worker - Frontline
- Social Worker - Project Reviews
- Assistant Team Manager - Looked After Children
- Senior Social Worker - Frontline
- Adoption Panel Advisor
- Supervising Social Worker Swanwick
- Supervising Social Worker Ringwood
- Supervising Social Worker Devon
- Compliance Administrator
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work
- Registered Estate Manager - Retirement Village
- Deputy Manager - Learning Disabilities