Are you a qualified Accountant with a proven financial reporting and forecasting experience? If so, our client, one of the UK's leading consultancies, is looking for a Management Accountant to join their Finance Team in Glasgow.
You will be reporting to the Head of Finance and will be instrumental in budgeting, forecasting, and developing costing and reallocation processes whilst also being the business partner for several areas, building a great commercial and operational understanding of this innovative and constantly evolving business.
This is a varied and interesting role and suited to a pro-active accountant with excellent analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Work with the Head of Finance and Business Intelligence Manager to enhance financial reporting
- Finance Business Partner for different areas including our digital community
- Develop internal costing and reallocation processes
- Develop reporting on investment spend and performance against business cases
- Lead the forecasting and budgeting processes and reporting within the Finance team
- Qualified accountant (ACCA / CA / CIMA)
- Experience of systems development and delivery of systems projects, for example: Finance systems, budgeting / forecasting systems
- Ability to present and format data in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent organisational and time/project management skills
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to build professional relationships
- Previous professional services or consultancy experience an advantage
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider benefits package
Job reference: 13078
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- DERIVATIVES OPERATIONS ANALYST
- Analyst - Marketing Communications
- HR ADVISOR
- Senior Investment Risk Manager
- FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
- HEAD OF ACCOUNTING PROJECTS
- SENIOR TECHNICAL ACCOUNTANT
- Social Media Specialist
- BILLING TEAM LEAD
- BILLING ANALYST
- Treasury & Cash Associate
- OPERATION OVERSIGHT SPECIALIST - DERIVATIVES
- Treasury / Payments Team Leader
- TREASURY ANALYST
- PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
- Head of HR
- SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER
- Corporate Solicitor
- Operations Oversight Specialist - Derivatives
- Compliance Manager