Multi Skilled Engineer
MULTI SKILLED ENGINEER - 3 MONTH CONTRACT - PAYE - WILTSHIRE - 24/7 SHIFTS
A leading manufacturing company based in Wiltshire are looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer to join them on an initial 3 month contract to work 24/7 shifts, rotating days and nights.
The main focus of the role is to participate in resolution multi-functional problem solving activities through detailed understanding of both electrical and mechanical maintenance and process operations.
You will be responsible for carrying out routine and preventative maintenance activities on the manufacturing plants and will optimise productivity, quality and availability of the manufacturing operation part of delivering the production plan during normal and abnormal operation.
In order to be considered for this role you will have experience of working in highly regulated manufacturing environments including chemical, oil & gas, power, pharmaceutical, automotive, food or similar as well as holding formal engineering qualifications i.e.
HNC/ ONC/ NVQ or equivalent.
To apply for this role please click the ‘Apply Now' button below or email an updated CV to Rebekah@Blackfieldassociates.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Payments Team Administrator
- Finance Assistant
- Electrical & Instrumentation Technician
- Senior Capital Project Engineer / Manager
- Mechanical Team Leader
- Calibration Multi Skilled Engineer
- Executive Assistant - 103896-1
- Communications Officer-RQ409926
- Lead Electrical Engineer
- Planning Officer
- Recruitment Consultant - Water
- Advertising Account Coordinator - 103863-1
- Contract Systems Engineer
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Senior Strategic Buyer (Manager)
- Operational Buyer – Indirect Goods & Services
- Business Support Coordinator
- Electronic Architect
- Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Lead