Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable.
From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services.
It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories.
Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Follow the laboratory's procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting and maintaining records of test examinations;
- Maintain records that demonstrate that proficiency testing samples are tested in the same manner as patient specimens;
- Adhere to the laboratory's quality control policies, document all quality control activities, instrument and procedural calibrations and maintenance performed;
- Follow the laboratory's established policies and procedures whenever test systems are not within the laboratory's established acceptable levels of performance;
- Identify problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results and either must correct the problems or immediately notify the supervisor, manager or director
- Document all corrective actions taken when test systems deviate from the laboratory's established performance specifications.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific and organizational skills, strong sense of personal accountability and responsibility
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Previous experience in their specific departmental specialty
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Good hand-eye coordination Written and verbal communication
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology or related field of study
- Minimum of at least one year of subsequent laboratory experience and/or training pertinent to position
- PCR experience is required.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Candidates currently within a commutable distance of Framingham MA are encourage to apply.
Position is Full Time Tuesday - Saturday, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available.
What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- HPLC Chemist
- Senior Data Review Scientist
- Senior Biologics Scientist
- LC/GC Method Development and Validation Senior Scientist
- Analyst - Sample Handling
- Entry Level Scientist(s)
- Technical Client Specialist
- Scientific Data Proofreaders
- Molecular Scientist I/II: Method Development and Validation
- DPD (CAR-T) Scientist
- Senior Chromatography Scientist
- Sterilization Engineer
- R&D Technician - Solution Operator
- Biotech Procurement Project Manager
- Medical Technologists
- Medical Technologist
- PCR Scientist
- Lab Prep Associate
- Scientist – Particulate and Material Analysis
- Laboratory Assistant: Covid Testing