Part Time Social Worker - Private Mental Health Hospital
A Private Mental Health Hospital is looking for a part time Social Worker to join their Mental Health Services in Surrey.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience in a Mental Health setting.
The key to success in this role is to be able to start the contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Part Time Mental Health Social Worker:
- Outside of IR35
- Pay rate of up to £30.00 per hour
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as a Part Time Mental Health Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload involving service users with personality disorders, eating disorder and low-secure forensic patients
- To complete ongoing social care assessments and reports as required from pre-admission to discharge stage.
- Complete full risk assessments and risk management
- Attending reviews regularly
- Be part of performance meetings to constantly review and improve performance
Requirements of you as a Part Time Mental Health Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Mental Health work
Pay rate: £30.00 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Youth Worker - 9-5
- Adoption Panel Adviser – Local Authority
- Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding Reviews (Home Working)
- Practice Educator - Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Strategic Safeguarding Lead - Adult Services
- Social Worker - Frontline
- Social Worker - Project Reviews
- Assistant Team Manager - Looked After Children
- Senior Social Worker - Frontline
- Adoption Panel Advisor
- Supervising Social Worker Swanwick
- Supervising Social Worker Ringwood
- Supervising Social Worker Devon
- Compliance Administrator
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work
- Registered Estate Manager - Retirement Village
- Deputy Manager - Learning Disabilities