Position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Dublin South
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Pre-contract cost control and documentation
- Oversee all commercial aspects of the contracts, support site staff in understanding the contract documents in order to satisfy the clients requirements and maximize revenue/variations.
- Producing fully priced and detailed bills of quantities, labour hours and materials for the complete project life-cycle
- Commercial feedback into internal systems, and management of internal systems, for example Sage.
- The Quantity Surveyor will be preparing costs for variations
- Producing progress and cost reports when requested
- The Quantity Surveyor will be reporting to senior management on progression of projects
- Involvement in cost plans, tracking labour costs and efficiency throughout projects
- Dealing with clients, contractors etc in a professional manner
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Third level qualification preferably in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Min 4+ years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Commercial awareness
- Computer literacy
- Experience with a Sub Contractor or Developer would be an advantage
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Clodagh 086 0405288 in complete confidence.
At present it is not possible for our clients to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship already in place.
Therefore, we are unable to consider applicants who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
CV's submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
More Jobs from Elk Recruitment
- Experienced Refrigeration Engineer
- Sales Exec HVAC heat Pumps
- Window & Door Fitters Nationwide
- Service Manager - Windows & Doors
- Sales Coordinator Building Products
- Facade Designer
- Window & Door Professionals Nationwide
- Showroom Sales - Windows & Doors
- Service Engineer – HVAC, Chillers and Close Control Units
- Head of Sales - Construction
- Product Technical Sales Manager
- Senior Project Manager £80k-£100k
- Quantity Surveyor €75k
- Window Fitters €55k Louth/Meath
- Carpenters €55k
- Excellent Security Engineers €57k
- Electricians €55k Louth/Meath
- New Project Manager €85k-€100k+
- Excellent Accountant £55k
- HGV Mechanic €60k