Team Leader - Children's Home
We have a Team Leader opportunity working with one of the most reputable Childcare providers in the area.
You will be supporting children and young people aged 7 - 17 with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties
Currently one of the most reputable Childcare providers in the area and with majority of their homes with a OFSTED rating of Good and Outstanding evidences they are person centred and devoted to ensuring the homes they open offer unparalleled care to the vulnerable children they support.
The success of the services is testament to the people in the team as well as the training they receive.
From day one you will benefit from training and support from a proven learning and development team as well ongoing support whilst in post from your peers and colleagues to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Team Leader include:
- Earning Potential in the region of £26,500
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity, and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
Responsibilities of the Team Leader:
- Lead and run a successful staff team and assist all day to day operations of the home
- To assist with supervisions of junior staff
- Work with a key child and play a pivotal role in their day to day lives attending reviews and liaising with other professionals as part of the wider team to ensure that they achieve their aspirations and full potential
- Assisting with writing and maintaining of placement and risk management plans
- Support young people in daily activities including family contact, attending local clubs, 1:1 activity in the community, promoting independence and social behaviour.
Job: Team Leader
Salary: Up to £26,500
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Charlie Chambers at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Strategic Safeguarding Lead - Adult Services
- Social Worker - Frontline
- Social Worker - Project Reviews
- Assistant Team Manager - Looked After Children
- Senior Social Worker - Frontline
- Adoption Panel Advisor
- Supervising Social Worker Swanwick
- Supervising Social Worker Ringwood
- Supervising Social Worker Devon
- Compliance Administrator
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work
- Registered Estate Manager - Retirement Village
- Deputy Manager - Learning Disabilities
- Social Worker - Older People Mental Health Team
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team
- Support Worker - Permanent Full Time
- Waking Night Support Worker - Permanent Full Time
- Social Worker - Adults MASH Team
- Locum - Senior Practitioner