MASH Social Worker role available in Wigan
Wigan Council are currently looking for an agency Social Worker to join their MASH team.
This role will include screening contacts and providing a telephone duty response to safeguarding concerns.
The council are willing to pay upto £30 per hour for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have experience within:
The successful candidate for this position will have experience of working as a Children's Social Worker.
Has a willingness to learn new skills on the job and be able to work within a fast paced team environment.
Pay: £30.00 per hour dependent on experience.
, Degree in Social Work
, Minimum 2 years experience within a Social Work team
, SWE registration
If you are interested in this role or looking for a new role within Social Work in the UK, please contact Alex Procter on 01772 208 964
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Working with Service Care Solutions offers you a number of benefits including:
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Recovery Worker
- Non-Medical Prescriber
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Senior Infrastructure Planner
- Adults Social Worker, Modern Slavery and Forced Marriage
- Adults Social Worker, Safeguarding, Tower Hamlets
- Estates Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Social Worker, Discharge to Assess, Lewisham
- Building Surveyor
- Social Worker, SGO and Connected Carers, Southwark
- Gas Engineer Domestic
- Social Worker, Safeguarding and Family Support, Southwark
- Adults Social Worker, Physical Disabilities, Ealing
- Senior Social Worker, Court Team, Home working
- Qualified Visual Impairment Officer, Kensington and Chelsea
- Senior CP / CIN Social Worker, Lewisham
- Team Manager, Early Help, Working from home