Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Our client is seeking an experienced Electrical bias Building Services Maintenance Engineer to cover multiple sites.
Site Locations: South Bank, Mark Lane London, Promontory - Old Broad Street, Chelmsford & Cambridge.
The individual must be fully qualified electrically and hold a valid drivers license.
The standard work days are Monday to Friday.
Hours are as followed; 7am till 4pm.
On-going position starting immediately lasting at least 4 weeks.
Paying Up to £19ph Ltd + Van & Fuel card
Ensuring all critical equipment and client equipment s meet required SLA/KPI’s.
Data centre services including adherence to client’s critical environment best practices.
Produce electrical/mechanical switching schedule/risk assessments/customer method statements for all data centres maintenance activities.
Undertake maintenance, repair and minor works associated with critical, essential, and non-essential assets in accordance with relevant Maximo job plans.
Complete all works in accordance to Maximo job plans and be responsible for completing and recording start to finish time for each work orders to meet response and resolution times, documenting in “Long Description” close out to statement or any corrective works.
Manage and operate to client change control processes for all works within designated critical areas
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV for consideration.
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Project Manager - Portsmouth
- Covid 19 Compliance Support Officer - Oxfordshire County Council
- Building Surveyor - Leicestershire
- Digital Project Officer - Rochdale
- Trading Standards Officer - Kidderminster
- Senior Planning Officer - Basingstoke
- Housing Options Adviser - Salford County Council
- HR Officer - Isle of Angelsey Council
- Operations Officer - Belfast
- Registered General Nurse- COVID Ward- Gibraltar
- Commercial Admin Assistant
- Service Desk Analyst - Gloucester
- PA/Secretary - Lancashire County Council
- Programme Manager - Rotherham
- Business Transformation Analyst - Lancashire
- Maintenance Manager - Building Services
- Residential Care Worker - Hammersmith & Fulham Council
- Accountant - Berkshire
- Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)- Band 6- Essex
- Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) - Band 7- Essex