Tier 2 Support with Polish - Microsoft Project in Greece
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland.
We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries.
With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector.
Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them.
Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
- Handle Microsoft Business Customers issues through collaboration, resolution, or escalation to provide a great experience.
- Ensure that key stakeholders and Microsoft Business Customers are up to date on the resolution status of their issue, through effective written and verbal communication.
- Answer Microsoft Business Customers’ inquiries and troubleshoot technical issues that they face.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Log the cases on internal systems, while getting up to date with Microsoft products & services.
- Fluent Polish and English
- Previous Customer/Technical Service experience in the technology industry—B2B Billing experience preferred.
- Teams Engineer would need expertise in areas like TCP/IP networking, switches, routers, firewalls and protocols, Exchange, Active Directory, ADFS experience and Skype for Business hybrid deployments.
- Strong technical leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate, and guide customers and partners.
- Possess a broad knowledge base of Office 365 technical architecture.
? Familiarity and technical understanding of the support experience and process
- Possess the knowledge to articulate why the cloud and Office 365 in particular are a transformational industry change.
- Ability to work in complex and ambiguous environment where multiple applications and tools are used.
- Technical expertise supporting Windows Operating Systems
- Foundations knowledge of Directory Services and Active Directory
- Foundations knowledge on Networking, Protocols, Authentication (Kerberos, NTLM) and DNS
- Technical expertise with PowerShell
- Experience reading logs like network capture
Relocation package for the candidate coming from abroad
- Flight ticket booked by the company
- 2 weeks of free accommodation at a company hotel (breakfast included)
- Taxi transfer from the airport
- Support in finding an apartment to rent
- Excellent Salary
- Flight ticket provided to Athens
- Taxi pickup service from the airport
- 2 weeks free hotel accommodation (breakfast included)
- Free Greek language courses
- Monthly performance bonus
- 175% day salary if work on Sunday or Greek holidays
- Overtime paid
- 2 extra full salaries paid per year (pro rata)
- Training provided (paid)
- International working environment
- On-site canteen (discounts for employees)
- Welcome event
Why use a Recruitment Agency
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
- You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
- You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days
- All our services to job seekers are free of charge.
We also offer bonus scheme to candidates
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment.
We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.
More Jobs from DK Global Recruitment
- Hebrew CS Representative in Athens
- German Quality Analyst role in Greece
- French Quality Analyst role in Greece
- French Team Leader role in Athens
- German Team Leader role in Athens
- Italian Team Leader role in Athens
- German Quality Assurance role in Dublin
- French speaker get job in Greece | Work remotely
- German CS Representative in Athens
- French CS Representative in Athens
- Hebrew Quality Assurance role in Dublin
- Italian CS Representative in Athens
- Italian+French+English | Customer Adviser in Athens
- Hebrew speaker get job in Greece | Visa support
- German Help Desk | Brand new projects in Athens
- Italian Help Desk | Brand new projects in Athens
- French Help Desk | Brand new projects in Athens
- CS Agent in Greece - German speaker
- German speaker get job in Greece | Work remotely
- Hebrew Help Desk | Sunny Greece awaits