Assistant Property Manager - Falmouth
Our clients, a successful multi-branch Estate Agency, are looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join their busy team in Falmouth.
They're a trusted and well-known name in property sales and lettings across the region.
Their experienced lettings team is looking for an organized and driven individual to service the ongoing needs of their landlords and tenants, whilst helping to grow the portfolio of managed properties.
This role would be suitable for an existing Lettings Advisor or a Strong property administrator looking to progress into property management.
- Motivating and getting the best out of the Property Coordinators
- Ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with the lettings branches
- Managing a database of contractors
- Dealing with complaints
- Promoting and enhancing the company image
- Organising routine visits, gas and electrical safety checks
- Renewals of tenancy agreements including insurance policies
- Experienced in Lettings or Property administration (Essential)
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and colleagues both verbally and in written form
- Highly organised, with efficient time management and the ability to prioritise work load
- IT Literate
- Have a bright enthusiastic personality, a "can do" attitude with a good sense of humour
- Full UK driving licence and use of your own vehicle
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 (Depending on Experience), plus progression opportunities.
Hours: Monday to Friday and a Saturday rota.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
More Jobs from GCB Recruitment
- Lettings Negotiator - Leeds
- Sales Negotiator - North Nottingham
- Accompanied Viewer - North Nottingham
- Mortgage & Protection Adviser, Southampton
- Mortgage & Protection Adviser - Brighton
- Mortgage & Protection Adviser - London
- Wealth Manager Academy - Trainees - Manchester
- Self-Employed Financial Advisor - Newcastle
- Wealth Manager Academy – Edinburgh (Trainee / Graduate)
- Self Employed Valuer - Vale of White Horse
- Property Consultant - Westminster
- Sales Property Broker - Canary Wharf
- Lettings Negotiator - St Albans
- Sales Manager - Leicester
- Senior Lettings Negotiator / Letting Manager - Ipswich
- Self Employed Valuer - Suffolk
- Property Manager - North Nottingham
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Bristol
- Residential Surveyor - Liverpool
- Residential Surveyor - Sheffield