Covid-19 Test Assistant
A local authority in Darlington are looking for a Covid-19 Test Assistant to assist with testing across the borough.
The Council is hosting a mass testing programme to support the testing of asymptomatic members of the community.
Therefore, you will be testing people who do not have any Coronavirus symptoms to determine if they are carrying the Coronavirus infection and unknowingly passing it on.
You will complete a wide range of general daily tasks such as queue management, cleaning and deep cleaning, registration, preparing and processing tests, providing guidance for self-testing, disposal of medical waste including PPE and ensuring that the site is set up efficiently for all service users for the day.
You will need to have the flexibility to change tasks as and when required and rotate into the different roles, ensuring to always provide general support and deliver service excellence for our service users.
You must be flexible to work on a shift pattern with varying shift times between the hours of 07:30am and 20:00pm (depending on the day worked), including weekends and be available to start work immediately.
Full training will be provided and no previous experience is required for the role.
In addition, full PPE will be available for each shift and you have the option of taking a Covid test prior to starting each day (this is not compulsory).
Why choose Service Care Health?
- Free £150 sign up bonus
- Fast track registration
- Single point of contact with a specialist consultant
- Uniforms provided free of charge
- Free enhanced DBS
- Four payroll runs each week ensuring weekly pay
- Free mandatory online training
- Free Occupational Health checks
- Annual £75 loyalty bonus
- Unlimited referral scheme (£250 per person)
If you would like any more information, please contact Morgan on 01772 208961 or via email email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £10.50 - £10.61 per hour + £150 sign up bonus, fast track re
- Location: Darlington, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 961
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-01-04 14:29:15 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Facilities Manager
- Occupational Therapist
- Extra Care Scheme Manager
- Band 7 Psychiatric Liaison Nurse
- Highways Engineer
- Highways Inspector
- Highways Technician
- Childrens Deputy Manager
- New Owner Executive
- Childrens Joint Commissioner, Lewisham
- Business Support Officer
- Repairs Administrator
- Mobile Cleaner
- Street Scene Operative
- Senior Digital Forensic Specialist, Cell Site Analysis (Police)
- Registered Manager - Short Break's Centre
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - York
- Family Paralegal