Azure Engineer - Bristol - Initial 3 Month Contract - £300 a day Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Based within the ICT service's Design and Transition team, the role provides Microsoft Cloud engineering skills and experience in support of a wider Agile Development team delivering solutions using Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365 and Azure PaaS services.
This is NOT a datacentre, infrastructure or IaaS role.
This is NOT a SharePoint, Teams or Exchange engineering role.
You must have experience of configuring, deploying and securing Azure PaaS services and core Microsoft 365 identity and security capabilities.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
Working as part of an Agile Development team to deliver technical solutions within the organisations Digital Platform, including but not limited to:
- Configuring, deploying and securing Azure PaaS services such as Web Apps, Logic Apps, Functions, Service Bus (following development by Software Engineers)
- Implementing monitoring and alerting for production Azure PaaS services.
- Configuring and securing Azure AD B2C services.
- Troubleshooting and issue resolution for Azure PaaS services.
- Configuration and support of identity and security layer for Microsoft 365 components (e.g.
Azure AD features such as conditional access, app registrations, B2B sharing).
- Automating IT operational processes linked to Microsoft 365 using Power Platform components (e.g.
Power Automate, Power BI).
- Communicating effectively with Software Engineers and other key members of project teams.
- Transitioning technical solutions into production through effective documentation and handover to operational service teams.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required (ALL THE BELOW IS ESSENTIAL):
- Use of REST and SOAP web services
- Use of JSON and XML
- Azure - service deployment and configuration (NOT development)
- Demonstrable experience identifying and managing technology-based risks, issues and interdependencies.
- Good working knowledge of complex system architectures.
Comfortable managing multiple projects concurrently, each of which have significant interdependencies.
- Demonstrable expertise in managing projects to time, quality and budget.
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- ICT Systems Anlayst
- Process Engineer
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Case Manager - East Anglia
- Senior Building Surveyor
- Engineering Demand Planner
- Machine Learning Researcher
- Programme Manager
- Senior Category Manager (Commercial and Procurement)
- Project Controller
- External Executive Communications Consultant - 103935-1
- Cleaning Validation
- Transactional Services Manager (Recruitment & Pay)
- Procurement Officer- RQ410020
- Building Surveyor
- CNC Miller / Programmer
- Quality Engineer
- Supplier Quality Engineer/Analyst
- Contract Manager 5144928 / 5160314