£21,000 per annum plus overtime at 1.5x
5 days from 6 Monday to Saturday (includes every Saturday)
10am – 7pm (8am – 4pm Saturday) Lichfield
Temp to Perm
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
• Experience working in an administrative role or similar is essential.
• Any experience working in a Transport / Logistics or Customer Service environment would be beneficial.
• Excellent organisation and communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to demonstrate a high level of expertise in a busy and demanding environment.
• A flexible and adaptable approach to working in order to meet the requirements of the business, particularly at peak periods during the year.
• Computer literate with a good understanding of MS Office applications and willing to learn legacy systems.
• Able to work well as part of a team in a busy office environment.
• Able to work to tight deadlines and manage their own time effectively.
• Able to work under own initiative
Working in the transport office, your duties will be...
• Booking-in Collections & Deliveries onto in-house system
• Organizing paperwork for drivers.
• Placing orders
• Managing / Scanning PODS
• Liaise with internal departments to ensure customer queries are dealt with effectively.
• Liaise with drivers / Haulage companies for any transport issues.
• Providing administrative support for the management team.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020.
EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Rate: Â£21k per year
- Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Purchasing
- Recruiter: Heads Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Steven Jakara
- Tel: 01617463311
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 0000537461
- Posted: 2021-01-04 15:13:52 -
- View all Jobs from Heads Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Heads Recruitment Ltd
- Assembly Operative - Full Time- Days
- Assembly Operative
- PCB Solderer (Fixed Shift)
- Production Operative - 4on/4off - Electronics
- Warehouse Packer
- Order Picker
- Weekend Warehouse Packer
- Warehouse Operative
- Transport Coordinator
- Assembly Supervisor
- Covid Testing Operative
- Production Operative
- Order Picker Nights
- Order Picker Nights
- Hygiene Operative
- Materials Planning Manager
- Reach and PPT driver
- Food Production Supervisor- Afternoon Shift
- Account Manager (Supply Chain)