Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team
An ambitious Local Authority is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering team around the Essex region.
As the supervising Social Worker, you will be supervising carers to ensure that a high level of safeguarding is in place and support the foster carer/carers to develop their skills.
As the successful Social Worker, you will be apart of a developing service that is seeking to improve the service offered to LAC and foster carers.
Ideally, you will need to have experience within the fostering service.
This is a full-time and permanent position.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Salary of up to £38,000 per annum
- 23 Days Annual leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Car Sacrifice scheme
- Flexible Working
- Training and development opportunities
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Ensure all placements meet the fostering standards
- Attend meetings in respect of your caseload
- Supervising all in house foster placements
- Delivering a high quality of care
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with social work England
- Experience of working within Fostering Team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £38,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Youth Worker - 9-5
- Adoption Panel Adviser – Local Authority
- Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding Reviews (Home Working)
- Practice Educator - Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Strategic Safeguarding Lead - Adult Services
- Social Worker - Frontline
- Social Worker - Project Reviews
- Assistant Team Manager - Looked After Children
- Senior Social Worker - Frontline
- Adoption Panel Advisor
- Supervising Social Worker Swanwick
- Supervising Social Worker Ringwood
- Supervising Social Worker Devon
- Compliance Administrator
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work
- Registered Estate Manager - Retirement Village
- Deputy Manager - Learning Disabilities