Position: Estimator/Procurement Coordinator
Location: Dublin 18
Salary: Neg DOE
- Maintaining strong working relationships with the company's vendors.
- Reviewing purchasing agreements with vendors
- Determining purchasing needs based on quarterly and annual numbers
- Comparing product deliveries with issued purchase orders
- Ability to negotiate to ensure the best price for the company
- Oversee stock control and stock profiling functions
- Prepare all tender documentation.
- Review and evaluate cost estimates.
- Communicate with team members regarding new and current projects.
- Ensure timely completion of estimates.
- Prepare cost analysis.
- Create and submit estimate reports to appropriate persons (Project Managers, Clients, Bidding Competitions, etc.).
- Recognised 3rd level qualification
- Must have knowledge of Construction Industry
- 2+ years' experience working in a similar role
- Good IT skills and a full understanding of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with financial and project management principles.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues both written and oral.
- Ability to influence, build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels.
- Solution orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your call Clodagh today on 086 0405288 in complete confidence.
More Jobs from Elk Recruitment
- Quantity Surveyor €75k
- Window Fitters €55k Louth/Meath
- Carpenters €55k
- Excellent Security Engineers €57k
- Electricians €55k Louth/Meath
- New Project Manager €85k-€100k+
- Excellent Accountant £55k
- HGV Mechanic €60k
- Locksmith €42k+
- Project Manager (Security Industry)
- Security Installation Engineers
- Electrical Project Engineer
- Security Service Engineers
- Senior Electronic Security Engineer
- Automatic Door Engineers
- Security Installation Engineer
- Senior Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineers
- Account Executive- National
- Sales Rep Fire and Security
- M&E Estimator/ QS