Biotech Procurement Project Manager
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable.
From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services.
It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories.
Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Lead the strategic sourcing process focusing primarily on Gene Therapy and other new modalities
- Identify needs, sourcing the appropriate materials and components
- Lead the Procurement activities for the Supplier and Materials Qualifications processes
- Define Second Sourcing and Cost Reduction projects
- Perform strategic analysis and identify opportunities
- Formulate procurement strategies and develop implementation plans.
- Lead and/or participate in CCT (Category Collaboration Teams)
- Develop appropriate risk management strategies which anticipate and address an extensive range of risk scenarios to assure supply of client's requirements.
- Effectively utilize client's eSourcing capabilities in advancing sourcing initiatives.
- Lead and/or participate on project teams as required or assigned.
- Form, lead and facilitate cross-functional teams as applicable to execute the procurement process and plans; enable supplier selection and decision process; lead / facilitate contract development, negotiation and execution process.
- Execute the elements of the client's Supplier Relationship Management process in accordance with program guidelines and hold SRM meetings as specified by the Suppliers Tier level.
- Utilize Continuous Improvement to drive the resolution of issues and improve supplier performance.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key Clinical and Commercial stakeholders to support the sourcing process.
- Coordinate with other functions (QA, QC, Technical Transfer, MSAT, and impacted stakeholders to assure timely implementation and compliance with the agreed to sourcing or second-sourcing strategies.
- Work within Global Procurement, Site Supply Chain and Site Finance to develop the Standard Cost file.
- Work across groups within Business Process and Operations to implement efficient P2P processes with assigned suppliers.
- Support the client's Diversity and Inclusion objectives as applicable to strategic category management within Procurement.
- Work with Commodity Strategy Managers to continually evaluate and monitor market conditions and adjust sourcing strategies accordingly.
- Master's Degree in a technical field (Chemical Engineering / Biotechnology or equivalent).
- 6 - 12 years relevant experience in Pharmaceutical Procurement, Category Management or equivalent technical fields.
- Candidate must have demonstrated proficiency in managing complex, cross-functional activities.
- Analytical and negotiation skills and techniques
- Management skills in assessing business issues
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal interactions skills
- Facilitating cross-functional teams of highly technical colleagues
- Project Management.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Andover, MA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- HPLC Chemist
- Senior Data Review Scientist
- Senior Biologics Scientist
- LC/GC Method Development and Validation Senior Scientist
- Analyst - Sample Handling
- Entry Level Scientist(s)
- Technical Client Specialist
- Scientific Data Proofreaders
- Molecular Scientist I/II: Method Development and Validation
- DPD (CAR-T) Scientist
- Senior Chromatography Scientist
- Sterilization Engineer
- R&D Technician - Solution Operator
- Medical Technologists
- Medical Technologist
- PCR Scientist
- Lab Prep Associate
- Scientist – Particulate and Material Analysis
- Medical Technologists
- Laboratory Assistant: Covid Testing