Occupational Health Advisor - Berkshire
I am looking for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to join my client in the Berkshire area.
The role will be a mixture of Health Surveillance and Case Management.
Split between client site and home based.
The successful candidate must be a Registered General Nurse (RGN), registered with the NMC, experienced in performing a full Occupational Health remit including; Case Management, HAVS, Health Surveillance and Health Screening.
Candidates must have a Diploma or Degree in Occupational Health.
You must also have report writing experience.
We are happy to consider part time candidates for this position (minimum of 3 days a week, Monday - Friday).
Candidates must have access to their own car and a full UK Drivers License.
- Performance based annual bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Dental cover
- Training courses paid
- Ongoing CPD
- Cycle to work
- Various company discounts
For more information and to apply, please contact Jess Remnant at Medicor on 023 9231 4792, or email email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Payroll Auditor
- Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration) - Leeds
- Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration) – Leicester
- Sourcing Specialist - Power
- Hardware Engineer x 2
- Engineering Supervisor
- Clinical Trial Associate
- Management Accountant
- Health and Safety Coordinator (Surrey)
- Health and Safety Co-ordinator (Hampshire)
- Procurement Specialist
- Quality & Compliance Specialist
- Estates Director, EMEA
- Compliance Administrator
- Assistant Project Manager - Rail
- Control Centre Operator
- Signalling Principles Designer / Verifier
- Signalling Design Engineer
- Senior Marine Account Technician - London – Permanent