Days Maintenance Engineer
DAYS MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - PERMANENT - HERTFORDSHIRE - UP TO £45,000
A highly regulated organisation located in Hertfordshire, are currently looking for a Days Maintenance Engineer to join there manufacturing facility on a permanent basis working on a day shift 4 on 4 off (7am - 7pm).
Reporting to the Head of Engineering & Facilities, this is an operational role undertaking the day to day mechanical, electrical engineering & facilities management activities within the plant.
To provide knowledge and technical support in the event of equipment and plant failure, ensuring plant / equipment breakdowns are repaired in an efficient, and effective way.
To be considered for the Days Maintenance Engineer position, candidates must have experience working within a GMP Manufacturing / Facilities Management Engineering environment e.g Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Vaccines, cell manufacturing facility.
It is essential candidates have solid experience of HVAC, BMS, EMS, M&E systems.
Candidates must be educated to a degree level or an equivalent recognised professional technical qualification.
It will be advantageous is candidates are a member of relevant professional institution e.g.
CMI, CIBSE, BIFM, CIOB and evidence of continued Professional Development (CPD).
The Days Maintenance Engineer role is based in Hertfordshire and is commutable from, Middlesex, Surrey, Amersham, Ware, St.
Albans, Buckinghamshire, London and other areas across the East of England.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button below or email an updated CV to Rebekah@blackfieldassociates.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Contract Manager 5144928 / 5160314
- Procurement Vacancies
- Senior Process Design Engineer
- Payments Team Administrator
- Finance Assistant
- Electrical & Instrumentation Technician
- Senior Capital Project Engineer / Manager
- Mechanical Team Leader
- Calibration Multi Skilled Engineer
- Executive Assistant - 103896-1
- Communications Officer-RQ409926
- Lead Electrical Engineer
- Planning Officer
- Recruitment Consultant - Water
- Advertising Account Coordinator - 103863-1
- Contract Systems Engineer
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Senior Strategic Buyer (Manager)
- Operational Buyer – Indirect Goods & Services
- Business Support Coordinator