GPW require a skilled labourer to start a minimum of a 3 month contract based in Skelmersdale.
The job role will be mainly processing Combi boilers into different parts and components and then into relevant bins using basic hand tools and hand held electric tools.
On the occasional day they may need to process copper tanks which involves knocking the foam off around the tank and processing non ferrous metals to maximise the returns.
(all training will be provided.)
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Ceiling Fixer
- Field Service Calibration Engineer (Electronics / Electrical)
- Mig Welder
- Panel Wirer
- Inventory Lead
- Project Assistant
- Field Service Engineer / Mobile Service Engineer
- Electrical Mate/ Improver
- Electrical Improver / Labourer
- CNC Programmer - Siemens NX
- Senior Electrical (EC&I) Engineer
- Aerospace Inspector
- Control Electrical Section Head
- Supply Chain Manager
- Service Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Panel Wireman / Electrical Fitter
- Panel Wireman