We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Operative to join an international engineering manufacturer who supply their bespoke products on a global basis, providing ongoing training, development and career progression.
The company have been established for over 20 years and provide a well organised and clean working environment.
Within the position you will have the opportunity to be involved with a wide of range of manufacturing operations, which will be supported with a wide range of training opportunities, including accredited training programs, as well as on the job training to ensure that you have all the skills required to undertake the position.
As such, we are keen to speak with individuals who fit the below criteria.
Key responsibilities for the Manufacturing Operative:
- Operating manufacturing plant and machinery within a production-based environment, following standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Performing product and Quality Assurance checks
- Setting and operating of machinery in a time sensitive “right first time, target driven environment
- Numerate, literate and computer literate
- General upkeep and housekeeping of the production environment with focus.
Experience of the Manufacturing Operative:
- Proven experience of working in a manufacturing/production environment
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous chemical background
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Worked within a fast-paced environment
Ideally the Manufacturing Operative will have previous experience working within chemical, production, manufacturing environments.
What's in return for the Manufacturing Operative:
- £10.92 per hour rising to £11.14 per hour after training
- 38 hours basic and overtime available
- Rotating 6-2/2-10/10-6 shifts
- Annualised hours will be 12-hour days and nights as and when required
- Ongoing training provided to up-skill further
If you think that this Manufacturing Operative role is for you then please “click apply” or for more information please contact Alison Bell on 01484 645269.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- EHS Administrator
- Senior HR Advisor
- CNC Miller
- Maintenance Engineer
- General Manager - Construction Materials
- Pipefitter Welder
- Flt Driver
- Production Operative
- Paint Sprayer
- HSE Manager
- Quality Control Engineer
- Technical Manager
- Truck Rental Busines Manager
- Reliability Engineer
- CNC Turner
- Panel Wirer