Senior Internal Audit Manager
My client are a leading UK and international professional services firm with offices spread across the UK and Europe.
As a result of a highly successful year, they are seeking to strengthen their internal audit and risk assurance team with the addition of a Senior Internal Audit Manager to be based in the North West Region of the UK, ideally from the Manchester office.
The successful candidate will work as a key member of the Risk & Advisory Services team in the South and will be responsible for leading client internal audit engagements and working alongside Internal Audit Partners and Directors to seek new opportunities to build and expand the internal audit client base through proactive business development, as well as managing and overseeing the internal audit delivery for the existing client base.
You will manage multiple internal audit teams and assignments of high complexity and variety, setting excellent quality standards in order to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
You will use your experience and expertise to advise clients on:
- risk management
- internal control and governance
- improving business efficiency
- driving value through advising on projects and initiatives.
You will develop relationships with key internal audit clients old and new, and pursue potential internal audit business development opportunities, supported and guided by Internal Audit Partners and Directors.
This is a senior and critical hire for my client and the future career opportunities are enormous.
The client portfolios are broad and experience in some/any of the following is desired: Manufacturing, Technology, Media, Telecommunications, Retail, Real Estate, Leisure and Hospitality, Natural Resources, Education, Social Housing, Charities.
- Managerial - the ability to lead, manage and motivate numerous teams of professional internal auditors in order to complete internal audits across the client portfolio.
- Managing and developing stakeholder relationships.
- CCAB / IIA qualified or relevant internal audit qualification.
- Knowledge of best practice corporate governance and risk management
- Awareness of compliance, legislative and market issues relevant to client businesses.
- Ideally specialist expertise in chosen sectors.
- Proven ability to grow your portfolio
- Full driving licence and own car is preferable (Flexibility to travel on a regular basis across the South with potential for wider travel including international assignments).
For more information please click to apply.
More Jobs from Jefferson Tiley
- Senior Internal Auditor - Financial Services
- Internal Audit Manager – Controls Assurance
- Senior Auditor
- Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
- IT Auditor - Contractor
- Controls Assurance Auditor
- Audit Assistant Manager - FS Advisory
- Senior Internal Auditor - Professional Services
- Internal Auditor - Banking
- IT Auditor (12 Month FTC)
- Senior IT Auditor - Banking
- Internal Controls Analyst
- Compliance Officer
- IT Auditor - Financial Services
- IT Audit Manager