Are you an experienced Process Operator? Do you live in commutable distance to Greetland? If, so this opportunity could be for you, we are looking for a Process Operator to join an international engineering manufacturer who supply their bespoke products on a global basis, providing ongoing training, development and career progression.
The company have been established for over 20 years and provide a well organised and clean working environment.
They are looking for a Process Operator to join them on an ongoing basis due to an increase in orders.
Key responsibilities for the Process Operator role:
- Operating machinery
- Mixing chemicals from a recipe
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Basic maintenance to be carried out
- Taking temperature checks and samples
- General upkeep and housekeeping of the production environment with focus.
Experience of the Process Operator:
- Proven experience of working in a Chemical/ Manufacturing environment
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Worked within a fast-paced environment
Ideally the Process Operator will have previous experience working within, chemical, manufacturing and production environments with responsibility for batch manufacturing, mixing, blending or packaging products.
What's in return for the Process Operator:
- £10.92 per hour rising to £11.14 per hour after training
- 38 hours basic and overtime available
- Rotating 6-2/2-10/10-6 shifts annualised hours come into play
- Annualised hours will be 12 hour days and nights
- Ongoing training provided to up-skill further
If you think that this Process Operator role is for you then please “click apply” or for more information please contact Alison Bell on 01484 645269.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Vehicle fitter
- Vehicle Fitter
- MIG Welder Fabricator
- HR Administrator - Food Industry 6 Month FTC
- Production Operative
- Production Operative
- Finance Controller
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Production / Saw Operative
- Warehouse and Logistics Manager
- Project Manager
- Manufacturing Operative / Saw Operator
- Commercial and Finance Manager
- Parts Assembler
- Supply Chain Manager
- Stores Person
- Warehouse Operative
- General Labourer/Cleaner
- Modular Joiner