Import / Export Coordinator
Trade Compliance Officer
My Client who is a leading manufacturer within their field is seeking an experienced Trade Compliance Office to join their team, this role has come to fruition due to Brexit and will be an important role supporting the business in the transition of trade post Brexit.
Trade Compliance Officer Experience:
- 5 years’ experience in trade licencing
- Previous experience of importing/exporting products throughout Europe
- Experience using Spire Systems
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment (Desirable)
- Great attention to detail
- Experience working on project work (Desirable)
Trade Compliance Officer Duties:
- Audit and maintain import documentation, such as the Customs Entry, BOL, AWB, Commercial Invoices and Packing List.
- Provide import clearance instructions to third party freight companies and customs brokers.
- Review and verify third party provided tariff classifications.
- Develop and refine policies and procedures that enable the Company to adhere to the regulatory import/export requirements.
- Manage relationships with third party customs brokers through Broker Agreements and SOPs.
- Obtain Origin Declarations from vendors.
- Provide Origin Declarations to customers and calculate Preferential Origin as required.
- Provide guidance to associates and vendors concerning the requirements and obligations of cross-border movement of goods.
Drive corrective action as necessary to follow ensure compliance with customs requirements.
- Analyse and maintain custom brokerage costs.
- Training other members of the team import/export compliance requirements
My client is an industry leader within their manufacturing niche, a rare opportunity has risen to join there engineering team, with opportunities for internal career development.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020.
EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£25k - 30k per year
- Location: Preston, Lancashire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Purchasing
- Recruiter: Heads Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Clare Butler
- Tel: 0161 746 3311
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 0000542833
- Posted: 2021-01-05 10:08:59 -
- View all Jobs from Heads Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Heads Recruitment Ltd
- Production Operative
- FLT Production Operative
- Production Operative
- LGV HGV Class 1 CE Nights
- HR Admin / HR Advisor
- Order Picker/Packer
- Production Team Leader
- Senior Bookkeeper
- Food Production Operative (1730-0400)
- Food Production Operative (0900-1730)
- Packing Operative (1730-0400)
- Despatch Operative - Full Time- Days
- Assembly Operative - Full Time- Days
- Assembly Operative
- PCB Solderer (Fixed Shift)
- Production Operative - 4on/4off - Electronics
- Warehouse Packer
- Order Picker
- Weekend Warehouse Packer
- Transport Coordinator