Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
As the Supervising Social Worker, you will be covering a caseload over the Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire/Leicestershire area.
This is a full time and permanent position.
You will need to have Fostering experience with Independent Fostering Agencies or Charities ideally.
This Independent Fostering Agency is small and striving to be "Outstanding" rated by Ofsted.
To be successful, you will need to have an enthusiastic approach to match this organisation's ambitions and ethos.
What is on offer for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A team with a family feel
- 30 days of annual leave pro rata
- Mileage paid
- A car allowance of £1,500 pro rata
- Pension Scheme
- An excellent work life balance
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Managing an existing caseload of Foster Carers
- Supervision of Foster Carers
- Out-of-Hours duty
Requirements for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Experience of working within a Fostering Service in an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
Salary Scale: £30,000 - £35,000 d.o.e
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Experienced Social Worker - Referrals Project
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Adolescent Team - Local Authority
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Social Worker - Corporate Parenting Team
- Social Worker - Children in Need Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team - Local Authority
- Social Worker - Mental Health Team
- Assistant Manager - Autism
- Deputy Manager - Autism
- Senior Social Worker - Corporate Parenting Team
- Registered Manager - Autism
- Registered Manager - Supported Living
- Assistant Director - Learning Disabilities
- Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team
- Social Worker - Life Planning Team
- Adults Social Worker - Local Authority
- Care Home Manager - Neuro Rehabilitation