Healthcare Assistant HCA Band 2- Hospital - Telford
Healthcare Assistant HCA Band 2- Hospital – Telford
Are you a passionate, dedicated healthcare assistant looking for flexible hours? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting HCA’s to work across various shift patterns in and around the Telford area.
Pay Rates: £9.00-£16.00ph
You will be working on various wards across the hospital dealing with patients with varying needs.
This is a General Hospital is at the heart of the Trust's acute emergency services - the core location for inpatient emergency care, and for all patients who need the specialist emergency facilities (such as intensive care) of a major district general hospital.
It also provides elective care for higher risk patients together with a full range of outpatient and diagnostic services.
Must have at least 6 months Band 2 UK Hospital Experience
Must be able to carry out basic observations
Right to Live and Work in the UK
What you will be doing:
Monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
Washing and dressing patients
Serving meals and helping to feed patients
Helping people to move around
Assisting with Toileting
Talking to patients and making them comfortable
Skills & Professional Characteristics Needed:
Previous hospital experience
Caring and kind
Cheerful and friendly
Willing to be hands-on with patients
Willing to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc)
Be able to follow instructions and procedures
Be able to work in a team but use their own initiative
What we offer:
We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on (option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders or email on email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Customer Service Adviser - Adur District Council
- Emergency Planning Officer - Devon
- Information and Guidance Advisor - Barnsley
- Procurement and Contracts Manager - Ormskirk
- Finance Business Partner - Worcester
- Administrator - Gloucestershire County Council
- Personal Advisor- North West London
- Children's Support Worker- Challenging Behaviour
- Technical Officer - Leeds
- Grants Admin Assistant - Northumberland County Council
- Business Analyst - Worcester
- Senior Public health Principal - Merton
- Family Support Worker- Liverpool City Council
- HR Business Partner - Rotherham
- Mobile Phone Technical Support - Barry
- Building Control Surveyor - Reading
- Children's Residential Support Worker- Challenging Behaviour
- Community Safety Manager - Barry
- Infection Prevention & Control Co-ordinator - Merton
- Senior Occupational Therapist - WPUR Service