Instrumentation Engineer - Denmark - Contract - 12-24-month assignment.
Talos Automation are currently interested in speaking with Electrical/Installer Engineers for a long-term freelance assignment based out of Denmark.
We are looking engineers who will help create best-in-class solutions for our customer specializing within life science.
You will help design, build and optimize complex pharmaceutical production facilities.
Working alongside experienced Instrumentation and Process Electrical engineers and technicians who deal with everything from the early design phases to construction, testing, commissioning and hand-over.
Our clients services cover ATEX installation, functional safety, predicted maintenance and automation solutions.
If successful you will be part of an instrumentation team, where you will be professionally challenged daily and use a wide range of your skills and technical insights.
- You will have a relevant education and electrical/instrumentation theoretical background.
- You have learned the basic principles of instrumentation and processes.
- You understand the specification and wiring of instruments.
- You have worked with Plant tool (Axavia).
- You have experience with IO and Bus technology.
For further information, and to apply, please send a recent/updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
Talos is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Assistant Site Manager
- Head of Production
- ICT Systems Anlayst
- Process Engineer
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Case Manager - East Anglia
- Senior Building Surveyor
- Engineering Demand Planner
- Machine Learning Researcher
- Programme Manager
- Senior Category Manager (Commercial and Procurement)
- Project Controller
- External Executive Communications Consultant - 103935-1
- Cleaning Validation
- Transactional Services Manager (Recruitment & Pay)
- Procurement Officer- RQ410020
- Building Surveyor
- CNC Miller / Programmer
- Quality Engineer