Network Engineer-Data Centre
Data Centre Network Engineer/Planner for DC Network
Work on projects for world leader in broadband and entertainment.
Understanding of DC Infrastructure technologies, in particular DC Network Elements (Routers/Switches/Firewall/Load Balancers/etc.)
Good knowledge and experience of capacity planning in an infrastructure level
Self-starter and experience in stakeholder management (being linking pin)
Daily tasks/activities of the candidate
Manage DC hardware deployment process, follow up with vendors
Being the linking pin between the Financial and Technical teams
Identifying gaps from analysis and propose recommendations to expand/buy extra capacity (not doing the operational work)
Keeping track of all the storage in place, monitoring and end of life replacement
Timely creation of monthly capacity reports
Ordering and tracking equipment
Regular updates to management, status reporting, risk management, escalation management.
Project manage different tasks and deliverables required from all internal and external parties
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from ITHR Group
- Senior Technology Consultant Lead / Program Manager
- Data Centre Installation Engineer
- 2nd Line Support-End User Computing-Jamf and Google Workspace
- Telecom Site Design Surveyor
- Network Engineer-Dutch Speaker
- Cabling Technician
- Solution Architect
- Windows Systems Administrator-Brussels
- Lead Cloud Engineer-GCP-Leading Bank
- Data Centre Network Engineer-Storage
- C++ Developer
- NOC Tooling Engineer (Linux Applications) - DV Cleared
- iOS Developer
- Java Developer-Remote position
- Fullstack Software Engineer