Our client, a leading global Asset Management firm is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team in Edinburgh.
In this excellent permanent role, you will be instrumental in supporting UK Head of Compliance to ensure effective management of regulatory risk.
You will also play a key role in overseeing regulatory filings, SMCR Regime, and policy logs.
The ideal candidate should have a proven regulatory compliance experience within asset management sector as well as excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Educated beyond degree level, ideally with professional qualification
- Regulatory risk management and controls experience
- Knowledge of the UK & US financial services regulatory environment
- Extensive asset management knowledge, qualifications and proven experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skill and an eye for detail
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Relationship building skills
- Providing support to the UK Head of Compliance, including deputizing for them in key meetings with stakeholders
- Engage and support Global Compliance program and initiatives
- Ensure conduct related regulatory change is being addressed by the first line of defense
- Proactively seek out better ways of performing conduct-related matters
- Engage with senior management to support and challenge them regarding their management of regulatory risk
- Respond to market monitoring queries
- Coordinate responses to other Regulator enquiries, including thematic visits, risk assessments, information requests etc
- Draft and submit all approved persons filings
- Ownership of policy log, Compliance Training Plan, and conflicts of interest log
- Oversight of regulatory filings and SMCR Regime
- Completion of complaints return
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Job reference: 13107
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Senior Longevity Consultant
- Senior Financial Reporting & Controls Accountant
- Portfolio Analytics Specialist
- Monitoring Consultant
- Assistant Finance Systems Analyst
- Data Analyst - Data Cleansing
- SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER
- DDQ Analyst
- Transfer Pricing Accountant
- Revenue Reporting and Analytics Manager
- DB Actuarial Analyst
- INVESTMENT DATA ANALYST
- PLANNING ANALYST
- Anti-Financial Crime Manager
- Anti-Financial Crime Manager
- Senior Financial Crime Analyst
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
- FUND ACCOUNTANT
- Group Reporting Actuary – 6 month FTC
- Data Scientist