Part Time Social Worker - Private Hospital (outside IR35)
A Private Mental Health Hospital is looking for a part time Social Worker to join their Mental Health Services in Hertfordshire for 3 days per week.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience in a Mental Health or Hospital setting.
The key to success in this role is to be able to start the contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Part Time Mental Health Social Worker:
- Outside of IR35
- Great pay rate of £30.00 per hour
- Part time opportunity
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as a Part Time Mental Health Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload involving service with mental illness, including for older adults with physical health needs, learning disabilities and acquired brain injuries.
- To complete ongoing social care assessments and reports as required from pre-admission to discharge stage.
- Complete full risk and Safeguarding assessments and risk management
- Form therapeutic relationships with service users
- Be part of performance meetings to constantly review and improve performance
- Attending reviews regularly
Requirements of you as a Part Time Mental Health Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Mental Health work
Pay rate: £30.00 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Experienced Social Worker - Referrals Project
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Adolescent Team - Local Authority
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Social Worker - Corporate Parenting Team
- Social Worker - Children in Need Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team - Local Authority
- Social Worker - Mental Health Team
- Assistant Manager - Autism
- Deputy Manager - Autism
- Senior Social Worker - Corporate Parenting Team
- Registered Manager - Autism
- Registered Manager - Supported Living
- Assistant Director - Learning Disabilities
- Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team
- Social Worker - Life Planning Team
- Adults Social Worker - Local Authority
- Care Home Manager - Neuro Rehabilitation