Electrical Design Engineer
Have strong electrical design experience? Designed Machine Automation or within the OEM sector? Experience of playing a lead role within design team? Looking for a role with a high level of autonomy? This is just the role for you.
You will need to have prior experience of Electrical Design ideally within the Special Purpose Machinery, Automation or OEM manufacturing sectors.
You should have prior experience of designing electrical schematics and panel layouts ideally using Solidworks software but experience with other packages will also be considered with full training offered.
You should have experience of producing BOM and supporting the companies manufacturing teams through the build schedule.
Key Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer role are:
- Strong background of Electrical Design specifically within the Automation and Machine Hardware design sector
- Experience of bespoke one-off designs - should include taking designs and briefs from close of sale through to delivery and commissioning
- Highly proficient in CAD design ideally with experience of Solidworks 2D
- Must have excellent communication skills and ideally be degree qualified
- PLC Controls experience, Mitsubishi or Siemens
The company is a global leader within their sector with their product used by a high number of prestige brand companies within the Fashion, Technology and Automotive (F1) sectors.
They are family owned and have a great culture throughout the business which fosters autonomy and team working across the board.
The role comes with a basic salary up to £40k and a strong benefits package.
The role has an immediate start with the company able to interview at short notice.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Software Engineer Python & Linux
- Electronic Engineer Python
- Purchasing Administrator
- Head of Legal UK
- Fork Lift Truck Driver
- Engineering Labourer
- Payroll & Credit Controller
- Welder / Fabricator
- Assembly Fitter
- Head of Legal UK
- Finance Controller
- Maintenance Team Leader
- Manufacturing Manager
- Technical Manager - Quality Assurance and Systems
- Fabrication Manager
- Semi Skilled Fitter
- Fork Lift Truck Stores Person
- Shunter Driver ( Steel industry )
- HGV Technician
- Production Operative