Temporary Nurse - Specialist Education Residential School
Temporary, Registered Mental Health Nurse / Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse, urgently required to support a Specialist Education School - 3 month full time contract
Calling out to all experienced RMN's and RNLD's - are you looking for an opportunity to change a young person's life?
My client is a Residential Specialist School based in the South East who are urgently looking for a full time Nurse to join their amazing nursing team.
This position is temporary and to start with you will be on a 3 month rolling rota with the possibility of this being extended.
The Role and Desired Experience:
- You must have experience with Autism and Epilepsy
- Ideal candidates will be RMN or RNLD qualified
- Peg feeding (competent with bolus & pump) You will be required to train junior staff on the theory and practical understanding of peg feeding
- Training and monitoring staff of the safe administration of medication
- Working with the nursing team in looking at long term medication needs of service users
- Writing up effective care plans
Shift Times / What your rota will look like:
- 3 day shifts per week (you must be flexible in the weekdays as these shifts will be during Monday - Friday)
- 08:00 - 16:00 or 18:00
- 4 weeks block booked in advance so you can plan other commitments around work
- Ideally a mid January or February start
£28 - £29 p/hour
Interested? Next steps..
If this role is of interest to you, I urge you to click that apply button as your CV will come straight to me (Please make sure your CV is updated with contact details attached).
If this isn't what you're looking right now, we do welcome referrals and can reward you £250 per nurse referred to the agency!
Your CV will be shared with my client and based from your CV, my client will either arrange an informal telephone call / Zoom Call to meet you and understand you a bit more and what you can bring to the School.
You can email me directly with your CV on email@example.com or you can call me directly on 07990044827
- Start: Mid/End of Jan 21 (negotiable)
- Duration: 3-6 Months
- Rate: £28 - £29 per hour + weekly guaranteed shifts
- Location: Berkshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Charles Hunter Associates
- Tel: 0118 948 5555
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-01-05 18:53:59 -
- View all Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Experienced Social Worker - Referrals Project
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Adolescent Team - Local Authority
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Social Worker - Corporate Parenting Team
- Social Worker - Children in Need Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team - Local Authority
- Social Worker - Mental Health Team
- Assistant Manager - Autism
- Deputy Manager - Autism
- Senior Social Worker - Corporate Parenting Team
- Registered Manager - Autism
- Registered Manager - Supported Living
- Assistant Director - Learning Disabilities
- Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team
- Social Worker - Life Planning Team
- Adults Social Worker - Local Authority
- Care Home Manager - Neuro Rehabilitation