Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Our client is seeking an experienced Mechanical Building Services Engineer to work at site based in Tower Bridge.
The individual will be working within a team of engineers maintaining a large commercial building.
You will be working Monday to Friday
Split shift – working 7am till 4pm / 9am till 6pm
Call Out – 1 in 3
The individual would need to be an experienced engineer with good engineering knowledge of Mechanical systems
The individual must be fully qualified Mechanically.
Some key abilities would include:
• Good Knowledge of building services.
• Fault finding
• Maintaining logbooks to a high standard.
Duties will include but not limited to;
Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
Assist other team members when required or as directed from line manager.
Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time.
To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV for consideration.
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Trading Standards Officer - Shropshire
- Project Manager - Portsmouth
- Covid 19 Compliance Support Officer - Oxfordshire County Council
- Building Surveyor - Leicestershire
- Digital Project Officer - Rochdale
- Trading Standards Officer - Kidderminster
- Senior Planning Officer - Basingstoke
- Housing Options Adviser - Salford County Council
- HR Officer - Isle of Angelsey Council
- Operations Officer - Belfast
- Registered General Nurse- COVID Ward- Gibraltar
- Commercial Admin Assistant
- Service Desk Analyst - Gloucester
- PA/Secretary - Lancashire County Council
- Programme Manager - Rotherham
- Business Transformation Analyst - Lancashire
- Maintenance Manager - Building Services
- Residential Care Worker - Hammersmith & Fulham Council
- Accountant - Berkshire
- Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)- Band 6- Essex