Adult Social Care Lawyer
Service Care Legal are currently working on behalf of a local authority who are seeking an Adult Social Care Lawyer to join their busy Legal Department.
This role would require someone to hit the ground running.
ROLE: Adult Social Care Lawyer
RATE: 35 to 45 per hour
CONTRACT: 3 months ongoing, 37 hours per week
, To manager a full caseload of Adult Social Care matters through to completion
, Cases will include, but not limited to, Mental Capacity Act, Care Act, Mental Health Act and Safeguarding.
, You will also be expected to deal with Court of Protection applications and provide Care Act advice
, To provide other council members with up to date legislative advice
, A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister with at least 2 years' PQE with Social Care Law
, Able to manage a full caseload of complex Adult Social Care cases through to completion
, Previous experience of working within a local authority is essential for this position
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Non-Medical Prescriber
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Senior Infrastructure Planner
- Adults Social Worker, Modern Slavery and Forced Marriage
- Adults Social Worker, Safeguarding, Tower Hamlets
- Estates Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Social Worker, Discharge to Assess, Lewisham
- Building Surveyor
- Social Worker, SGO and Connected Carers, Southwark
- Gas Engineer Domestic
- Social Worker, Safeguarding and Family Support, Southwark
- Adults Social Worker, Physical Disabilities, Ealing
- Senior Social Worker, Court Team, Home working
- Qualified Visual Impairment Officer, Kensington and Chelsea
- Senior CP / CIN Social Worker, Lewisham
- Team Manager, Early Help, Working from home
- Child Protection Advisor