Demand Planner- 103661-1
Demand Planner- £30,000 per annum- London- Contract
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in London on a contract basis.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the 6 month rolling forecasts for a given product category (Gaming ,IOT, PC's, Phones, Surface & VR/MR) in the JDA forecasting tool.
This forecast will be developed at a SKU level and revised/analysed weekly.
- Ensure purchase plan aligns with their inventory management goals (turns, weeks of supply) while staying within budgeted discount rates.
- Assemble and analyze all data pertinent to reflect impact of promotions, pricing changes, seasonality, new Store business models/partnerships, and other factors to develop continually-improving future forecasts.
- Partner closely with Merchants/Buyers and Online Store Leads to ensure forecast and buy plan reflect future promotions
- Develop financial forecasts by category/sub-category/area to support quarterly financial forecasting rhythm.
- Continuously improving forecasting techniques, method, and approach.
- Develop and track key forecasting KPI's, such as forecast and mix accuracy, on a monthly basis.
- Track customer returns rates by product.
Partner with the Merchant to ensure our returns allowances are reasonable and are effectively being maximised.
- Partner closely with Merchandising Replen and MSCIS Supply Chain teams to ensure 99.0% In Stock Percentage metric at a sku/outlet level.
- Establish and utilize best practices (statistical models and software tools) in creating forecasts
- Make recommended adjustments to forecast based on changes in demand and market trends.
- Experience with analytical capabilities
- Knowledge of demand planning process within a Retail environment
- Previous experience working directly with vendors, merchants, and supply chain organisations
- Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues
To apply please send a CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Azure Migration Programme Manager - 105039-1
- Manufacturing Support Engineer
- Embedded Tester - 105037-1
- Fire & Life Safety systems engineer
- Bioanalysis Project Manager (PK Bioanalysis)
- Fire Systems Technician - 6 months FTC
- Test Solutions Engineer
- Senior Highways Engineer - London or Surrey
- Senior Engineer
- Planning Assistant
- Integration & Repair Engineer
- Quality Control Scientist - Chemical Testing
- Programme Manager
- Business Development/Technical Sales Team Manager
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Clinical Opportunity - Law Firm
- Finance Officer
- Property Manager
- Process Control Engineer
- Pathway Assessment And Referral Officer (Housing)