Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
My client is a specialist within Sprinklers, Extinguishers and Fire Protection
They have gained an excellent reputation as one the top Fire protection companies in the UK
My client deal with the servicing, Inspection, Repair, Faults and the Health and safety for clients throughout the UK but this position is for an engineer based in Kent.
- To carry out the servicing and maintenance of automatic sprinkler systems & fire pumps:
- To carry out the service and maintenance on wet/alternate/dry valve sets/PreAction.
- To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer relationships.
- To work confidently alone or as part of a team.
- Respond to allocated emergency call outs.
Fire Sprinkler experience is ESSENTIAL
You must have a history within the Fire protection industry to apply for this position.
My client are paying an excellent salary and all round package,
Salary: £30,000 basic dependent on experience.
Health care for you and all your family
Long term sick allowance
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- Compactors & Balers Service Engineer - Northampton
- Fire And Security Engineer - Hampshire
- Fire & Security Engineer - Chorley, Lancashire
- Fire & Security Engineer - Luton
- Fire Alarm Engineer - Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire
- CCTV & Access Control Engineer - Within M25
- Fire & Security Engineer - East Anglia
- HGV Technician - Bournemouth, Dorset
- HGV Technician - Maidstone, Kent
- HGV Technician - Ipswich, Suffolk
- HGV Technician - Basingstoke, Hampshire
- HGV Technician - Portsmouth, Hampshire
- HGV Technician - Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
- HGV Technician - Spalding, Lincolnshire
- HGV Technician - Sevenoaks, Kent
- HGV Technician - Strood, Kent
- HGV Technician - Aldershot
- HGV Technician - Slough
- CCTV & Access Control Service Engineer – London & Essex
- Intruder Alarms Install Engineer – Bristol