Covid19 heroes - Healthcare Assistant
Calling all Covid19 heroes - your community need you!
First City are recruiting temporary and permanent healthcare assistants to support during this Covid period.
If you or someone you know are caring and have the right values, are out of work or having to close business during lockdown part 2 and want to support individuals in the community, First City want to hear from you.
Throughout the first lockdown many individuals joined First City to learn the role of a Healthcare Assistant on a temporary basis, but found the role so rewarding they decided to stay!
As a part of our temporary workforce, successful candidates will have the security of work in an extremely rewarding role, throughout these uncertain times and lock downs.
Permanent positions, both full and part time, are also available for those wanting to start or continue a career in healthcare.
Support individuals in your community to live as independently as possible, following each person centered support plan which could include, supporting with personal care, meal preparation, medication and light domestic duties.
Experience is not essential if you have the right values, quality, in-house training is provided for all successful candidates alongside support from an outstanding team.
Driving licence and access to your own vehicle would be an advantage.
Join our team of Covid19 heroes, part of the nation's key workers, and contact the team today!
All employment with First City Nursing and Care is subject to satisfactory references, enhanced DBS check and full completion of mandatory training.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £8.72 - £10.15 per hour
- Location: Swindon, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: First City Recruitment Solutions
- Tel: 01793 313044
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-01-19 12:26:40 -
- View all Jobs from First City Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from First City Recruitment Solutions
- Recruitment Co-ordinator – 12 month FTC
- Childrens Support Worker
- Homecare Assistant
- Support Worker - Autism and Epilepsy
- Weekend Homecare Assistant
- Evening Homecare Assistant
- Apprenticeships Coordinator – 12 month FTC
- “Careers in Care” Recruitment Co-ordinator – 12 month FTC
- Care Assistant - Immediate starts
- Care Assistant – Nights - Immediate starts
- Weekend Care Assistants
- Reablement Support Worker
- Care Home Support Worker
- Weekend Care Assistant - Nights
- Support Worker One to One Care (Days)
- Support Worker One to One Care (Nights)
- Care and Support Worker
- Brokerage Officer - Swindon and Home Working
- Homecarer - Isle of Wight
- Healthcare Assistant