1-1 Health Care Assistant
First City have an exciting opportunity for experienced care workers to join our fantastic team supporting customers with 1 to 1 support in nursing homes and customers' homes in the local community, in and around the Swindon area.
Various shifts available, including:
, 7am - 10pm
, 7am - 2pm
, 2pm - 10pm
, 10pm - 7am (Waking Nights)
First City is a leading organisation which delivers the highest quality care to highly dependent Adults & Children in the comfort and security of their own home.
First City provide tailored packages of care to individuals with a strong reputation for delivering an extremely high-quality service.
This is a great chance to be part of a growing team that delivers advanced care and improves the lives of customers.
Experience within healthcare is essential for this role.
Full, valid driving licence would be an advantage.
Employment subject to satisfactory references, enhanced DBS check and full completion of company induction
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £9 - £10.15 per hour
- Location: Swindon, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: First City Recruitment Solutions
- Tel: 01793 313044
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-01-19 12:29:21 -
- View all Jobs from First City Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from First City Recruitment Solutions
- Learning and Development Coordinator - 12 month FTC
- Recruitment Co-ordinator – 12 month FTC
- Childrens Support Worker
- Homecare Assistant
- Support Worker - Autism and Epilepsy
- Weekend Homecare Assistant
- Evening Homecare Assistant
- Apprenticeships Coordinator – 12 month FTC
- “Careers in Care” Recruitment Co-ordinator – 12 month FTC
- Care Assistant - Immediate starts
- Care Assistant – Nights - Immediate starts
- Weekend Care Assistants
- Reablement Support Worker
- Care Home Support Worker
- Weekend Care Assistant - Nights
- Support Worker One to One Care (Days)
- Support Worker One to One Care (Nights)
- Care and Support Worker
- Brokerage Officer - Swindon and Home Working
- Homecarer - Isle of Wight