Social Worker - LAC and Permanency and Localities
A North West London Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their LAC and Permanency and Localities Service.
As the Social Worker, you will be providing excellent services which will enable children and young people to fulfil their potential and achieve positive outcomes.
This role is full-time, and permanent, and they offer an extensive list of benefits, along with their competitive salary of up to £40,000.
The ideal Social Worker will have Looked after Children experience.
You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions and they always look internally for promotions before externally.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Golden Hello
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Create genuine partnerships with parents or carers
- Ensure that the voice of the child is always heard
- Provide high-quality child and family assessments
- Prepare reports under supervision of practice assessors
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Looked After Children Team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North West London
Salary: up to £40,000 plus the retainers
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Experienced Social Worker - Referrals Project
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Adolescent Team - Local Authority
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Social Worker - Corporate Parenting Team
- Social Worker - Children in Need Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team - Local Authority
- Social Worker - Mental Health Team
- Assistant Manager - Autism
- Deputy Manager - Autism
- Senior Social Worker - Corporate Parenting Team
- Registered Manager - Autism
- Registered Manager - Supported Living
- Assistant Director - Learning Disabilities
- Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team
- Social Worker - Life Planning Team
- Adults Social Worker - Local Authority
- Care Home Manager - Neuro Rehabilitation