Electronic Architect - Stevenage - c£50,000 - £55,000
A leading defence manufacturing organisation are looking Electronic Architect to join them on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to communicate with highly skilled electronic & systems engineers, working on requirements for missile systems, with the opportunity to develop into a team leader role.
Candidates will have the following experience:
- Digital electronics & microprocessor systems
- Analogue electronics & RF
- Electronic systems to perform Image Processing Algorithms
- Power Electronics
- Good understanding of broader engineering disciplines, including systems design & safety systems
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Molly on 02392 322 315.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Quality Control Scientist - Chemical Testing
- Programme Manager
- Business Development/Technical Sales Team Manager
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Clinical Opportunity - Law Firm
- Finance Officer
- Property Manager
- Process Control Engineer
- Pathway Assessment And Referral Officer (Housing)
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker
- Permitting Admin Coordinator
- Injection Moulding Technician
- Territory Channel Manager
- Stores Assistant
- Digital Electronics Engineer
- Upstream Manufacturing Scientist
- Downstream Manufacturing Scientist
- Mechanical & Electrical Supervisor
- Senior Scientist (Process Development)
- Information Analyst- 5163310