Business Support Coordinator
Business Support Coordinator/ Helpdesk Planner - nr.
Portsmouth - up to £25,000 - Permanent
My client is an established and growing provider of hard facilities services and is looking for an experienced Facilities Helpdesk Administrator with a good understanding of facilities management or engineering planning and works scheduling to join a growing team in the delivery of planned and reactive facilities maintenance services.
Supporting engineering teams across multiple contracts you will provide a professional, dedicated and customer focussed service to all stakeholders ensuring all tasks are logged onto the CAFM system are to a high degree of accuracy that meets the customers' expectations and requirements.
Experience of CAFM systems is advantageous for this role
Additionally, you will support the planning and scheduling of associated works to both internal and external resources and that delivery is in line with SLAs and ensuring that KPIs are met.
A team player and able to pick up new IT systems, processes, and procedures quickly you will be able to think on your feet and work in a dynamic and fast -paced environment, with the capacity to deal with problems and resolve issues as they arise.
You should possess excellent interpersonal and organisational skills coupled with the ability to get on well with people at all levels.
Furthermore, excellent problem-solving skills and a willingness to take ownership of difficult issues seeing them through to the end is required for the role.
To apply for this this opportunity please contact Rob Hutchings on 02392 314679 or send your CV to email@example.com
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Project Manager
- Transport Planner - Hampshire - Up to £35k
- Systems Engineer
- Junior Civil Litigation Lawyer- RQ413814
- Hr Data, Systems And Establishment Specialist 5163786
- Electronics Test Lead
- Azure Migration Programme Manager - 105039-1
- Manufacturing Support Engineer
- Embedded Tester - 105037-1
- Fire & Life Safety systems engineer
- Bioanalysis Project Manager (PK Bioanalysis)
- Fire Systems Technician - 6 months FTC
- Test Solutions Engineer
- Senior Highways Engineer - London or Surrey
- Senior Engineer
- Planning Assistant
- Integration & Repair Engineer
- Quality Control Scientist - Chemical Testing
- Programme Manager
- Business Development/Technical Sales Team Manager