Immediate start £9.50/hr
Stanton by Dale, Ilkeston
The opportunity is starting on a temporary contract due to increased client demands.
There is a possibility, and for the right candidate that the role will extend beyond this point and progression opportunity be available.
This role would suit a person with previous recruitment experience or an individual who would like to start their career in the recruitment industry.
You will be working for the team that provides and supplies temporary, contract and permanent staff for the Supply Chain industry (factories and warehouses).
Proman is a (1.8 Billion Euro Sales) company currently developing a UK network and this is creating new opportunities for talented individuals seeking positions of influence and responsibility.
We have a network of over 300 Offices in different Countries, operating across Supply Chain, Construction and Engineering Sectors.
If you have previous recruitment experience and you are looking for the next step in your career in a forward-thinking organisation then this may be an excellent opportunity for you.
- Previous commercial experience is required (recruitment/ customer services/ call centres/ sales or similar).....
- You will be comfortable interacting with people face to face and over the phone and being able to build excellent relationships.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English are essential and ability to communicate in Romanian is required
- You will also have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
Excellent work ethic, computer literacy, excellent organisation skills with the ability to run multiple projects, professional telephone manner, must have engaging personality with ability to build rapport and trust.
Recruitment Resourcer -The Role
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Writing and placing of adverts in order to attract applicants and maintain availability of registered candidates, using Job Websites and Social Media
- Managing online advertising of all vacancies available
- Telephone screening of potential candidates
- Understanding clients’ requirements and ensuring candidates are recruited within the required timeframe
- General administrative duties as and when required
- Contacting candidates regarding available work
- Maintaining regular contact with ad-respondents to keep them informed of developments and opportunities
If this sounds good please apply here with your CV.
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
- Start: asap
- Rate: Â£9.50 - 9.50 per hour
- Location: Ilkeston, Derbyshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Heads Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Anna Dabrowska
- Tel: 0161 746 3313
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RES/M/0121
- Posted: 2021-01-19 16:32:03 -
- View all Jobs from Heads Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Heads Recruitment Ltd
- Carpenters 1st&2nd fix in Cambridge
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- SITE FOREMAN
- Counterbalance and reach driver 01
- Hygiene Operative- Night Shift
- Warehouse Operative
- Warehouse Operative 4 on 4 off
- Reach Truck
- Warehouse Operative
- Transport Operator
- Stores Operative
- Wood Machinist/Tool Room Technician
- Administrator / Personal Assistant
- Machine Operator (Textiles)
- Line Leader (NIGHTS)
- Line Leader (DAYS)
- Shuttering Carpenter in Exminster
- E-commerce Manager