Customer Service Operative
Are you a Customer Service Operative from the property and construction industry looking for a new and exciting opportunity in a growing company based in Buckinghamshire? If so, then this role may well be for you.
A fantastic, award winning company that specialises in building new, high quality homes is looking for a multiskilled trades man to join their team.
Your primary focuses for this role will be to provide direct support to the Customer Service Manager, to be the first direct point of contact for customers, offer guidance on customer issues; as well as to liaise closely with on-site contractors and sub-contractors to resolve all queries and issues.
The role centres around properties in and around the M25 corridor, that are within the opening 2 years after completion, and then being moved into by new tenants.
Customer Service Operative
- A multi-skilled Customer Service Operative
- Complete a high standard of remedial work to dedicated timescales on properties and sites across the Southern region.
- Acting as the face of the company and always demonstrating the highest level of customer service
- Liaising with the Customer Service Coordinators providing advice and support where required
- Assisting with inspections of reported defects, providing full details of agreed remedial works to both the customer and the Customer Care department
- Providing feedback to the Head of Customer Care with regards to re-occurring defects and making suggestions as to how these can be avoided.
- To provide detail and supporting evidence of all works that are chargeable to a third- party contractor.
- Dealing with tenants’ face to face, managing the maintenance/repair of defects including carpentry, plumbing, flooring, decorating, locksmith, kitchen/bathroom fitting, glazing and groundworks.
- Working quickly and accurately to complete the work within specified timescales and leaving tenants properties clean and tidy after work is complete.
Salary £36K + Package including a company van
Hours 37.5 hours (Monday-Friday)
If you have worked as a Customer Service Operative, Maintenance Technician, Handy Man, Property Maintenance Engineer within the property development and construction industry, or if your experience matches the above, or you have a similar, relevant profile I would like to talk to you.
Please apply and we can schedule a call.
More Jobs from CPI Selection
- Senior Account Manager
- CNC Programmer Required
- Business Development Representative
- Inside Sales Representative UK - Remote Permanent
- IT Telemarketer / Lead Generation Executive
- French Speaking Business Development / Lead Gen / IT Internal Sales Executive
- Swedish Business Development / Swedish Lead Generation
- Dutch speaking Business Development
- Inside Sales Executive - working from home
- German Business Development Representative - Home
- Spanish Speaking Business Development Executive
- Arabic Telemarketers Lead generation WFH
- Solution Architect
- Account Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Channel Manager Poland
- Dutch Speaking Business Development Executive
- German Speaking Business Development Executive
- Swedish speaking Inside Sales
- Technical Support Engineer