Hardware Engineer – Cambridge – R&D - £40,000 to £50,000
A global player in the tech sector are looking for a talented hardware engineer to join their new team based in Cambridge.
You will be working on the development of new designs and validation of cutting-edge SoCs.
You will have a strong background working on PCB design, including schematic capture and simulation.
You must have 3 years experience in PCB design and simulation, in addition to strong academics in engineering.
You must also be comfortable testing and validation the hardware, as well as occasionally liaising with clients.
A successful candidate must have:
- 3 years PCB design experience
- Strong academic background
- Ideally some knowledge of embedded design
- Strong communication skills
Apply now as interviews are being scheduled!
- Start: ASAP (When candidate is ready)
- Rate: Â£40000 to Â£50000 Per: annum
- Location: Cambridge,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Electronics
- Recruiter: Oho Group
- Contact: Jack Longbottom
- Tel: 02076226321
- Fax: 0203 174 0014
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JL529569
- Posted: 2021-01-20 17:52:35 -
- View all Jobs from Oho Group
More Jobs from Oho Group
- Java Developer - Finance
- Java Developer
- Graduate Software Engineer - Multiple Roles
- Junior Software Developer
- Python Developer
- Ruby on Rails Engineer- Leading Fintech- London
- Mid Level Ruby on Rails- Backend Engineer- 65k
- Graduate Serverless Developer- Node/ TypeScript
- Graduate Software Engineer
- Senior Frontend Engineer- React
- Graduate/ Junior Full-Stack Developer
- DevOps Engineer – Cambridge - £45,000-£70,000
- C++ Software Developer - Surrey
- Systems Software Engineer - London
- DevOps Test Automation Engineer – London
- Graduate Electronic Design Engineer - IoT - ML
- Embedded Development Engineer – London
- Hardware Engineer - Bristol - 30-45k
- Graduate Software Developer – Cambridge - C++