Senior Process Design Engineer
Senior Process Design Engineer - Denmark - Contract - 12-24 month assignment.
Talos Automation are currently interested in speaking with Process Design Engineers for a long-term freelance assignment based in Denmark.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Working within an active products department, supporting with both upstream and downstream processes within pharma and biotechnology.
My clients are responsible for designing the required equipment to generate a specific product.
All activities are project-based, meaning that every new task will give you a new opportunity to develop your personal competences, both within process, but also in other relevant areas that you find interesting.
You will typically work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, working on different project phases from conceptual design to construction and validation.
, Calculate the production capacity of a facility.
, Creation and update of P&ID's as part of the process design.
, Specification, selection and procurement of process equipment.
, Working with architects for the creation of the facility layout.
, Working with automation for designing the control strategy of the process equipment.
, Supervision of the manufacturing and installation of equipment.
, Participate in the equipment validation.
, You have a degree in engineering within chemistry, biotechnology, or pharmaceutical production.
, You have more than 7 years of experience in the life science/ biotech industry.
, You speak and write English fluently, a good knowledge of Danish will be an advantage.
, Having worked with upstream equipment, single use and /or continuous processes will be highly advantageous.
If you have the necessary skills and experience detailed above, and you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com
Talos is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Calibration Multi Skilled Engineer
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
- Multi Skilled Technician – Site Engineering
- Project & Commissioning Engineer
- Loss Prevention Executive (P&I) - Hong Kong
- Network Engineer
- Fire & Security Specialist
- Stakeholder Engagement Manager
- Installation Electricians (Fire & Security)
- Engineering Demand Planner
- Production Assistant
- Risk & Audit Manager
- Civils CRE (Delivery)
- Enterprise Architect - 7759012132662
- Lead Enterprise Architect - 7759012132662
- Testing & Commissioning Manager
- Streetworks Inspector
- Head of Quality Control (Analytical Chemistry & Microbiology)
- Residential Building Surveyor (Carlisle)