PK Scientist - ELISA
HRS are currently looking for a Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in London.
As the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA you will be responsible for performing ELISA assays to support PK/PD assays.
This role is a great opportunity for a scientist with experience working on immunoassays within a GLP/GMP environment.
You will be supporting pre-clinical studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will be working independently on ELISA assays to support pre-clinical studies.
As the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA you will be analysing data and communicate them internally.
You will be supervising and training junior members of the team.
You will be troubleshooting to solve technical problems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Life Sciences including but not limited to Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology etc.
Proven industry experience performing ELISA in a regulated environment GLP and/or GMP.
A working knowledge and practical experience with writing SOPs and performing statistical analysis.
ELISA / Scientist / Bioanalysis / GLP / GMP / Pre-clinical / SOP / PK / PD / Supervision / ECLIA
- Start: 21/01/2021
- Rate: Â£25000 to Â£35000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5633905
- Posted: 2021-01-21 17:16:39 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Technical Transfer Manager
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Hygiene Operator
- Principal Scientist - Drug Product Development
- Senior Scientist - Protein Stability
- Senior IT Technical Applications Specialist
- Warehouse Operative
- QMS Process Specialist
- Senior Bioanalytical Scientist
- Production Operator
- Senior QC Analyst
- Analytical Scientist
- QC Scientist - Shift
- Scienstist 2 - Product Characterisation
- Fermentation Scientist
- Stem Cell scientist
- Senior Downstream Scientist
- Tech Transfer Specialist
- Project Scientist - Bioprocess
- Production Manager (Pharmaceutical)